Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Playgroup At Race Point!

Hello Friends! Here's some pictures of the girl... We spent Friday's Play Group at Race Point, with many friends, Chloe, Lindy, Amy, Kristin and all the children associated with those lovely Mamas. We spread out in front of The Pond House with our assorted picnic items, crackers, cheese, fish, greens, fruit and snacks of all sizes it was grazing heaven! We tromped up and down from the shore countless times, with some very brave kiddos wading in the water. I tried to help C. wade, but she didn't like the feel of the shore on her bare feet so I scooped her back up and put her shoes back on. To close out the day we picked lilacs from the (giant) stand by the old house foundation... 7 bouquets running around in a tizzy!


Here I am found romping around a beautiful meadow, with newly cut bangs!


Here I am with my friend Patrick, (can you believe this girl... sorry for any germ phobia!)


Here I am polishing off a paper bag of popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment