Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Sweater

It started out as a desire for a little vest, and use for that lovely purple yarn my mother had left behind. I searched far and wide across Ravelry and went from a very functional, utilitarian pattern to this lovely number:






It knit up really very quickly, was a lovely seamless pattern and I think has just enough intrigue with it's sweet garter stitch edging. All in all I'm quite pleased; my husband even told me the neckline was sexy! Sexy handknits, now there's a concept. You can find my ravelry notes here. (Ce's sweater is a hand-me-down, it even has a sweet little pocket.)

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweater and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that sweater! Fabulous job :) I'll have to ask you for a cousinly commission some day. I miss you all xo Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stripes , you impish mama. the sweater is yummy!

    ReplyDelete