Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fitting Together.

Sometimes I'll search and search.  My eyes squinted, wide open or blurry and unfocused.  I'm grasping for something that I feel unclear of.  There is a specific quest afoot and I am eager to find my footing within it.  I hope upon hope that my path will help me to stumble upon my desired view.  The object to be find, the emotion left to me.

This path can take days, weeks, months of grasping.  Then.  So suddenly in 5 minutes the path becomes clear, questions become answers and the guess work is over.  You sit there reflecting, this answer has been sitting here all along, so why oh why did it take me so long to find it?

Some leave it to faith or chance the unanswerable questions.  Some pray or manifest.  Others just wait, patiently, or otherwise.  I suppose I'm a little from column A, a little from column B.  As I find solutions to my problems I find myself just feeling thankful that I can find what I need if I just keep the search, and myself open to the possibilities that may come.

No comments:

Post a Comment