Monday, October 11, 2010

In Two Words: Thank You!

Oh wow. wow wow wow.

I'm feeling so thankful, so loved, so blessed, and so wowed...

For the greatest moment of joy I've ever known.
For tearful loving embraces and affirmations of us.
For coming out 200 strong.
For the most incredible kitchen staff.
For the very most helpful friends.
For Rafi.
For Cecilia.
For everything being beautiful and effortless.
For my Mothers and Fathers and Siblings.
For my new Mothers and Fathers and Siblings.
For the grace and elegance of David Hopkins.
For Devon's beautiful cake toppers and Elizabeth's decadently delicious triple chocolate cake.
For everyone who couldn't be there!
For no one pitching a hissy fit.
For the beautiful sunlight and hike.
For being married!
For Lindy Weston, who was my right hand design consultant through all of this.
For dancing and dancing and dancing!
For FANTASTIC music.
For a lovely, lovely poem.
For 3 quarts of water through the night.
For feeding you all myself with my own recipes.
For a lot of leftover Tide Mill Chicken.
For taking a bath with my family when we got home.
For Bergen Bagels for breakfast.
For everyone driving so far home today.
For Love, SWEET LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Anne, it's sounds like it was wonderful. You sound deliriously happy - as you should. I'm so pleased to hear that your day and weekend went so perfectly. Lots of love from Pittsburgh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does sound amazing! team effort resulting in an awesome weekend for everyone. so glad it went well for you, and that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete