Friday, October 8, 2010

Pre-Wedding Jitters?

If it's 2:51 am two days before you're getting married to your beloved is that pre-wedding jitters, or just an over-active mama mind? I probably would sleep through the night a lot better if it were not for a certain cute someone becoming ravenous around 1:30 am. So I lay there and nurse and that's when the mind starts going....

I still have to sweep the floors. We didn't grind the coffee for the reception yet. Shit, I forgot to take the food out of the freezer. We still have to carve that great big turkey. The Dishes, unloading the dishwasher, loading the dishwasher, washing all those giant bowls covered in pesto that I simply had no time to wash today. The ladies from Brooklyn could be arriving soon. I want to see them. I hope they don't find any moose. I'm sure they're fine. I'll call them and maybe just wash the dishes and sort of wait for them to arrive. I am really wanting to see them. Oh no, I have a sore throat. Ceci has a wet diaper. The laundry needs to be cycled. I guess I'll get up and do as much as possible. The toilets need to be scrubbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment