Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Catapult...

I've officially reached a new phase of Motherhood. Cecilia has been sick since Monday morning with a stomach bug. Rafi was also infected with the same bug on Tuesday night. I have become the caretaker of 2 sickies, 1 incapacitated Papa and 1 very clingy baby. They are both very much on the mend, but I've never experienced anything quite like a feverish baby with her glassy eyes, oftentimes Mama's Milk won't even console her! It's been exhausting personally for sure.

Today Rafi brought Cecilia down from a nap they'd been sharing and she sat so sweetly on her Papa's lap. I looked at her in her hooded sweatshirt and legwarmers that are becoming calf warmers and my goodness I noticed a BIG kid... nearly a child, holding her whole body on her own as she sat on Rafi's knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment