Thursday, September 5, 2013

a list

making : fermented hot sauce!  so excited.
cooking : vegetables, vegetables, more vegetables!
drinking : lattes.
reading : http://fortydaysofdating.com/
wanting : a house cleaning fairy.
looking : to be where I am.
playing : less than my kiddos want.
wasting : time on the computer.
sowing : saving seeds for sowing next spring.
wishing : we could save more money.
enjoying : my knitting.
waiting : for fall.
liking : fermented pickles.
wondering : what the future will bring my work life.
loving : my husband, so very much.
 hoping : that i'm living with enough grace.
marvelling : at just how quickly they grow up.
needing : patience
smelling : tomatoes.
wearing : out of bed pajamas
following : gaber, more and more!
noticing : how much more stimulation Ce needs than I can give her!
knowing : that i am empowered!
thinking : about moving my body.
bookmarking : recipes.
opening : my hands.
giggling : with friends, always.
feeling : tired & content.

idea taken from Che and Fidel by way of bluebirdbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment