Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Girlfriends Are Great.

Yesterday the girl and I went out to breakfast. We had 2 of my girlfriends with us, we seemed to all be in a place of transition, them in a sadder world, me in a more celebratory one. It was so beautiful to sit in the back corner of the restaurant with wonderful women processing the cycles of our lives. Soul supporting, full, rich, heartfelt communication.

Then two of my very favorite girlfriends blew into town last night. And then it's Beautiful Day at The CCLC on Saturday. I'm feeling very blessed indeed.

The title of this post could also have been: Good Girlfriends Are Necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I love this, Anne. And thanks for being so sweet to me in my time of need. Good girlfriends are necessary indeed!

    ReplyDelete