Thursday, March 8, 2012

Current Projects





Working on a logotype for Eat Local Eastport Buying Club to spur a new wave of PR. Also our cookbooks waiting patiently for a new home...

The accomplishment of yesterday: Bookshelf moved! Also organized, Ce finally has a shelf all to her own, as do our reference books, art books and holistic books.

Trying to make sense of Farmland Preservation from the meeting yesterday with John Piotti of Maine Farmland Trust and feeling really positive about my involvement in Maine agriculture. The work I'm doing gives so little money to the middle man (like none, just food trade here) that it helps the farmer get paid as much as possible for their work.

My sleeve is 2 inches too long and I have to rip out about 5 inches....

Tonight's Dinner: Baked Beans with Cornbread, slow cooking all day, makes me long for this day in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment