Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Day In The Life of Cecilia Maree

Oh hey! Welcome to my day, I always start off with a little steamed milk,
it's the nicest way to get my day going!


Time for a snack! cannnn't..... geeeeeeeeeett... pickkkle jar... ooooopen!
(it was seriously hard to open, I couldn't budge it either)

Out to breakfast with Mumma at The Liberty Cafe (as we do on Wednesdays)
getting my little Greek Girl on with Thick Tide Mill Creamery Yogurt and fresh berries!

On to Storytime at the Peavey Memorial!

Back home again, I have an onion, and I will cut it with this plastic spoon!

Lunchtime! Quesadillas! Cheese!

Nap time (glorious, wonderful nap time)

Wall eyed, just woke up tofu snacking.

Some intense block playing!

Zoned out Sesame Street (Sesame Street can also look like
spasmic pouncing around on the couch cushions.)


Craft time! Sticker time! Decorate a folder time!

Yay!!!!! Puppa's home! And extra yay! He got the pickle jar open!!!!

Pre-bed, no diaper, jazz up, dance around, family hang out time!

1 comment: