Wednesday, November 16, 2011

From Where I Sit.

There are 2 hats hanging on the wall.

My daughter has switched from 2 eggs for breakfast to 2 bowls of oatmeal.

I have 3/4 of my latte left.

The radiators will hopefully be warm soon!

There are 3 less crowing roosters in our coop.

I'm feeling pretty excited about the 3 new skeins of Icelandic sheep yarn I bartered for from Kilby Ridge Farm yesterday. It feels like knitting Christmas presents is a gift that gives twice, first to me for having a reason to buy beautiful wool and then to the receiver... Now to figure out Double Pointed Needles!

I'm feeling thankful for a caring aunt concerned about my decisions in life enough to ask the really difficult questions and start a very helpful dialog about what this business idea means for our family.

Of course I can't stop this business plan from percolating in my brain!

The girl has a runny nose, but good spirits.

The Puppa gets his morning to stay in bed (after 4 mornings in a row of Ce care).

We're all still loving local agriculture!

No comments:

Post a Comment