Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Improvements Continued

I have big plans for this weekend. Rafi and Cecilia are going to Massachusetts to visit his family for 3 nights, I am taking this opportunity to stay home. This will be the longest I've been away from the girl since birth. This will be a long time to be home by myself. I'm hoping to get a lot done and not go stir crazy. I'm worried about being lonely at night and cooking just for one. What I'm not worried about is keeping myself busy! Here's a list of all the home improvements/activities I daydream about doing when I have 78 hours to myself in my own home:

-Knit 1 Sock (maybe a pair?!)

-Paint/Decorate the Back Hallway

-Paint the Upstairs Bathroom

-Organize/Rearrange the Kitchen

-Make Our Empty Closet Functional

-Shingle The East Wall

-Make Sense of the Music Room

I know that I will spread out and drink lattes very quietly and go for walks to the New 2 You and talk on the phone and eat popcorn for dinner. I also realize I probably won't know what to do with myself and will miss them horribly and will be very ready for the chaos maker and my sweet husband to return home. However I will be sure to savor this time as well, you don't get 3 days to yourself, in your own home as a mama very often, I'll be sure to be just lazy and productive enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment