Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Company I Keep...


It's been quite the cold for Anne over here, I'm just starting to feel sort-of ok after 9 days! Luckily I had some very good friends to keep me company through this sickness.  Herbal tea, a few double pointed needles and a few odds and ends of my favorite balls of yarn.  I made something special, just for me to keep me warm next winter, and all in all I'm very extra pleased with them and the pattern I followed.  Presenting the Fox & Geese Mitten:


ooooo!  ahhhhh!  When I made the thumb gore I increased 6 stitches at once, in pattern!  How cool is that?  I was astounded myself, the pattern is not so hard and out comes a very warm double-knit mitten in one of the more exciting patterns I've ever seen.  Now I have something to look forward to next winter....

No comments:

Post a Comment