Monday, May 14, 2012

For My Mothers.

I of course missed my Mother for Mother's Day, but let's be clear, I have no shortage of mothers.  I have an amazing, incredible ABUNDANCE of mothers.  My dear, dear stepmother Sandy (more affectionately known as Grammy these days) has been with me nearly my whole life.  She as always cared for my needs selflessly; she has kept me warm, loved and in excellent health my entire life.  She continues to provide unimaginable levels of support for me and my young family.  Sandy is a wonderful woman who I am unbelievably blessed to have in my life.  I love that woman to pieces.


 And then!  All of the mothers I have married into!  I get 3 of them! 3!  And they're all lovely and caring, helpful and supportive in their own individual ways.  Lisa, Elizabeth & Paula are a power trio of Mother-In-Laws to have in your camp and I am blessed 3-fold to have them.




And one final word of thanks and pride to my mother, Becky.  Thank-You Mumma.


No comments:

Post a Comment