Monday, May 7, 2012

We Seem To Have A 2 Year Old!


She started her day with an inside-out and backwards polka-dot dress, and that's sort of how the day continued.  Far too excited for a nap, she barreled through an entire day of presents, playing outside, helping with garden bed constructions, playing with friends, lots of visitors, eating cake, eating pickles, eating cheese and eating salami.  We all had a lovely time celebrating the birth of or sweet little girl.  I spent much of my early morning hours reading her baby book and reliving my pregnancy and birth and those sweet, blissful days of an infant.

And look how far we've come since then.  Full conversations, desires, tantrums, joy, running, trust, creativity, caring, fun... all of the things that come with being 2 years old.  Amazing, amazing, amazing.

Thanks for all of your continual support all these years...

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hooo! Happy Birthday babycackes! I wanted to call, but I missed the day :( Hopefully this terrible cousin will get it right next year!
    Sending SO MUCH LOVE your way Rafi, Anne, and the Big Girl Cecilia!! I'm coming home soon and would love to see you again

    ReplyDelete