Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I think it's been about 3 years now.

That's right, about 3 years ago I met Mr. Rafi Eric Hopkins. We were at a big party and met in passing, it would be another month and half until we really noticed each other. Now I notice him everyday. I would say we're even quite wrapped up in one another. I think he's really great and I've been considering what it is I like about him so much...

That he can just pick-up concrete work and do it so well.
When he holds our daughter I see his heart swell. (unintentional rhyme)
He always always takes the trash out, takes the compost out and feeds the chickens.
I see him so happy to have friends and family in our home.
He feels he could always do more to care for said friends and family.
That he loves his new beer brewing hobby so much and is motivated to do more!
He washes all the laundry and never gets upset with me for taking a week to put it away.
We hold hands at dinner every night., and then enjoy eating together so very much!

What a partner, isn't Rafi the best!?!

2 comments: