Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Like Fall Rain. A Lot.

It feels so cozy to be trapped inside in the rain. To wake up with a little storm outside and cozy under the covers with your family just a bit longer. I love putting slippers on in the morning and feeling like baking just to warm up the house, not that I always do of course... The rain is going to help all the mulch I just put down around all of our trees and shrubs decompose I think that's the biggest reason I'm liking the rain this morning. I also made a sheet mulched bed with hay and seaweed and it's all going to start melting into itself in the rain. Hoorah! I also love not leaving the house all and the rain gives me an excuse to do that.

1 comment:

  1. This post gave me a twinge of envy. It's a very chilly, VERy blustery day here in Pittsburgh, and while not exactly rainy, the sky is spitting a few nasty drops here and there. Rather than continuing to stay in bed, as I did until 10:45, I ran .7 miles to where my bike was stowed then biked another mile to the bike shop to have Olive's baby seat repaired, then biked back home, just hoping to not get blown off. So only when I'm able to hole up indoors to I care for this kind of weather.

    ReplyDelete