Thursday, October 27, 2011

Work

All of a sudden I have all this work I'm doing this week. Eat Local Eastport, 2 catering gigs, plus stringing 100's of glass ornaments for a glass artisan in town. I'm also taking a business class on Wednesday mornings, not to mention my normal job of caring for Cecilia. It is an interesting feeling to go from having one job of leisurely caring for a daughter and a home to adding on bits and pieces in your spare moments. Filling breakfast time with making sandwiches, filling errands with extra errands, filling post bedtime with emails and ordering systems. Having a patient and flexible husband makes his all the more possible. I think about a week from now, a month from now, a year from now and five years from now which are nice/overwhelming things to think about, however I try to think about today's to-do list most of all. Inhale, Exhale and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment