Wednesday, December 7, 2011

From Where I Sit.

The Silence Continues,


The Tear Well Feels Bare,



She Is In A Lighter Place.





From Where I sit I can see:

Hedgehogs everywhere.

Emails to respond to.

Her everywhere, with me in everything she's displayed.

A little girl looking for the ability to play, but trapped in fear.

Pride.

Creativity and beauty and a unique response.

Colors, Red-Oranges and Blues and White and cluttered Greys.

Devices meant to provide comfortable release to her body.

Cough Syrup everywhere.

Projects left undone.

A tired Puppa and Mumma who need to find some kids for this girl to romp with.

Christmas Presents.

Hope and Friendship and Fun.

The feeling of a storm coming, perhaps we're in the eye right now.

A sweet baby girl who really is our treasure.

Appointments with my long term psychologist Thur, Tue, Thur; a massage Fri and an appointment with her psychiatrist in 2 weeks.

The friendship and care of some serious ladying for me to melt into this weekend.

A whole community for me to melt into when I am ready to be home.

The new understanding that I have undergone a trauma over loosing a woman who was traumatic.

She was in recovery.

The hope that she will beable to somehow now come and play with Cecilia.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing, Anne.

    I can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete