Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting To The Post.

The mail goes out at 4pm in Eastport. Important thing to take into consideration when wondering at 3:10 if you can eek out one little note card during nap time before walking across Water Street. Yesterday I sat at Bank Square Pizza eating Beef Tinga Quesadilla Platter with Rice and Beans. Run, don't walk to this delicious treat! (Marilu can we have local beef tinga soon please???) While sitting at my booth and Ce asleep in her stroller I finished my last hat knitting project and got all 4 hats into the mail. You lucky recipients will soon know who you are!

I got that old life/new life crossing wires sensation sitting and working on little projects in the afternoon at a cafe. I spread out across the table and sipped on tea and picked away at each project. It was lovely. I hope you're able to carve out some productive alone time out and about in the world for yourself this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment