Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I do, I draw, me! me! me!

My daughter seems to have developed the use of verbs and pronouns. "I" and "me" are popular subject matters in her 21 month-old vocabulary. Instead of using solely "no" we now have the ability to express ourselves with a "don't!" Verbs sound like, "go," "pee," "eat" and "pie," which means play of course. We also have some great nouns that cover categories of words "cookie," for example means all baked goods, sweets and candies. Or there's always the noun/verb combo such as "book!" good for identification as well as the request of one's company whilst reading. There's also the general attention getting call of "MUUUUUUMMMYYYEEEEEE!!!!" normally accompanied with panic or giggles depending on the scenario of what she's done, but regardless, similarly important.

No comments:

Post a Comment