Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hand Knits

The Bowdoin Pines Hat, made for Rafi out of worsted weight wools, on size 8 needles.
My first pom-pom! My first pictorial piece too!

My February Pick-Me-Up Hat, made for me!
Worsted Weight Wools from Becky's stash with size 8 needles.

A triangular scarf that looks like a wizard beard in this picture, again for me.
I'm not in love with this and am still considering pulling it out and redoing.
Worsted Weight wool on size 13 needles.

A great pixie hat for Cecilia that she won't wear! It's a bit big so I have hope for next year!
Link to pattern here, I used worsted weight Quince & Co and size 7 needles (I believe).

Simple Mittens, I made them without a thumb so that Rafi could wear them while his thumb was broken in a splint, but soon i will finish them and then felt them some so they fit me!
Icelandic Worsted Weight Wool from Kilby Ridge Farm in Dennysville, size 7 needles.

A Hat I made for Allison, but it's the size of a child's head, and again Ce won't wear it!
Fingerling Weight (I think) and size 6 needles.

1 comment: